Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Indie Nail Mail

I still have my dark flower mani, so today I will show you what came in the mail:
This is from a great new-to-me Independent Shop on Etsy called "Darling Diva Polish".  These came individually wrapped in bubblewrap and tissue, so they were like little presents!
Little presents of lovely nail bling!!  These are "Xanadu", "Divalicious", and "Grand Dragon".  Sorry I couldn't get a good pic of the glitters, but they are amazing!  YAY!

Look at the fantastic holo in "Divalicious"!   This pic is closer to the actual raspberry-ish color it really is.  Super-gorgeousness!!  I'm so glad I found another fantastic indie polish maker!

And I also got a couple of much-coveted polishes from "Whimsical Ideas by Pam".  Here are Kismet's Pajamas, and the infamous Peanut Butter & Jelly:
These are as amazing as everyone says they are!  I want to put these on NOW, but I'm going to stay true to Plasma's 21 Ways to Play.  I'm so glad I splurged and got these, though - I was really debating because of the price, but they are sooo totally worth it.  I love that Kismet's PJ's are named for her cat...I don't know why that charms me so much!

These packages were awesome!  And I'm still waiting for orders from 3 other Indie polish peeps, my first order from Cult Nails, and the Spring Mystery Box from Julep.  I am so glad there are so many wonderful polish options for us fanatics!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment