Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Conquered Plasma!!

So I've finally finished the challenge laid out by Plasma Speedo: Plasma Plays in 21 Ways.  "#20: Go Yellow", and "#21: Add a Black Stamp to that Yellow".

Well, I mentioned before that I don't like yellow.  But gold is a shade of yellow, right?  Right!  And stamping?  Well, I just did that not long ago, so I wanted to do something different, but I still adhered to the black edict.  Behold my final Plasma creation:


This is an Orly "Glitz" french tip dotted with China Glaze "Liquid Leather" and swiped with my black striper.  This was fun to try.  A little sloppy, but I'm still new at this!  I really liked this one!

Anyhoo, I'm all done with Plasma!  YAY for finishing my first nail challenge!  I'll have to find another, but in the meantime, I'm gonna play around with whatever I want :-)

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for an award! Check it out on the link below. Congrats :D

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete