Monday, June 25, 2012

Strawberry Toes & Flower Nails

This Saturday (yesterday), I actually had time to do my nails.  So I spent almost an hour soaking/scrubbing glitter off my toes & fingers, and then, coincidentally, decided to do a glitter-less mani & pedi.   ;-)

Here are my strawberry toes, and I think they came out soooo cute!  I made the leaves with a striper, and dotted the yellow seeds on with a pointy dotting tool.

I also had a really cool vision of a pastel flower mani in my head.
I was less than impressed with this, so I didn't even bother taking a proper "mani" pic...this is the only documentation of that total fail.

But, I do have a new mani on, and it also didn't come out the way I wanted it to.  So, I'll be re-doing that one too!  If at first you don't succeed...plus, it gives me a chance to try out a bunch of stuff! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Your pedi is adorable, and the flower mani is so NOT a fail. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete