Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lacquistry's "24k Shredded" & Orly "Buried Alive"

I had to attend a pretty important/formal meeting at work, so I needed some plain nails.  I thought a dark brown-ish Autumn mani might be appropriate, and I found my untried Orly "Buried Alive" in my stash.  Look at the beautiful golden shimmer in this!  


This is 2 easy coats and they went on super-smoothly!  <3

As soon as I got home on Friday, I had to spice it up.  I used a Bundle Monster plate and stamped it with gold Pure Ice "Jaguar", and really blinged it out with another untried in my stash, Lacquistry's "24k Shredded":
 


BLING!!

6 comments:

  1. Holy crap that looks...blingy! And very fall-ish to me, it's nice fall colors. But with bling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think "bling" is Lacquistry's middle name ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love Love LOVE brown polish :) And that stamping is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really surprised by how pretty "Buried Alive" is on its own!

      Delete
  3. Very classy color! Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete