Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Dragon" & Lacquistry Fall Polishes (lotsa pics)!!!

So last night I finally tried out my dusty A England "Dragon".  It's sooo beautiful IRL, these pics don't do it justice:


Super-smooth, this is 2 coats of holo gorgeousness!  Totally reminds me of dragon scales, which is cool because I'm on Book 3 of the Game of Thrones series "Song of Fire & Ice", in which dragons have returned! :-).  My nails remind me of Daenerys's dragons, and I love them!!!

When I got home after work tonight, I discovered my Lacquistry Fall Collection polishes in the mail!!! YAY!!  I was lucky enough to snag all 6 polishes when Jenna re-stocked her shop, so I am a super, super happy girl!  I immediately picked out 2 of my faves and I smothered the "Dragon" in spectacular autumn-ness:




 Goes great w/Pumpkin Ale!

 Playing in the leaves Jenna included in the envelope!

These are "Pickin Punkins in the Patch" and "Corn Maize" <---clever name!!  2 coats of each totally coated each nail in glittery goodness!  I topped 'em with Gelous and then Seche Vite to make 'em smooth & shiny!  You have eyes, so there's really not much more to say about these fantastical autumn glitter bombs!  I'm soooo excited to get these Lacquistry polishes inspired by my favorite season!    

I know I sound like a total broken record, but Jenna is a polish genius!  She's an amazing person full of integrity and chock-full of talent, and she truly cares about her art and her customers.  I'll gush all day long about her & her polish...just try to stop me! ;-)  Unfortunately, her Fall Collection has sold out, but keep an eye on her FB Page for an announcement on when her Halloween Collection will be released.  I. MUST. HAVE. THOSE!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely polishes all of them, and I love the " Goes great w/Pumpkin Ale!" photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One of my fave things about autumn is the pumpkin ale ;-)

      Delete
  2. You have beautiful swatches!!! I have no clue why it took me so long to discover your blog! Lucky you on being able to nab her Fall Collection...I will be on the look-out for the Halloween Collection since I am a sucker for all things Holiday related :-) BTW, Sam Adams Oktoberfest is yummy too....never tried Pumpkin Ale but it looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks for the kind words! And yes, I love SA too! They even have a Pumpkin Ale in their variety-pack, but I haven't tried it yet. I will, though!! :-)

      Delete
  3. Game of Thrones?! Oh why'd you have to say that, now I HAVE to get it because now it's all I can think of when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sorry, I'm kinda obsessed w/GOT right now! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Love the green polish! Beautiful blog:)
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete