Sunday, December 16, 2012

White Flag

I'm disappointed to say that I am officially admitting defeat, and withdrawing from Iced Lacquer's 12 days of Christmas Challenge.  My mom was just diagnosed with skin cancer (although her prognosis is very good), my moving-in date was moved up by 3 weeks, and all the Christmas shopping and festivities are just not leaving much time for challenge mani's.

I feel really bad, but I just had to take the pressure of these timelines off my plate.  I will definitely still be doing holiday-themed mani's, although just not at the challenge's pace.

Well, that's it for now.  I've cut down my nails, and I'll need to do something for the up-coming week.  Keep on admiring the other participants' creations, though! :-)

Mari522 (on Instagram)


2 comments:

  1. ~hugs you~ nothing wrong with that. my best wishes to your mom and to you - stay strong and focus on what is most important :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! She just got her re-check, and everything looks fine, so YAY! Thanks again! :-)

      Delete